The Senior Product Manager is responsible for supporting our Director of Innovation in managing the design and development of our full-time Dream Director model and its associated products. As an experienced product leader, the Senior Product Manager will play an important role in building our product innovation systems and routines, facilitating the high quality design and development of products, and supporting our core team of Dream Designers.
- Building on existing structures, create a product innovation engine that leads to the design and development of high quality products and a high quality service on a both ambitious and realistic timeline
- Manage that innovation process, scheduling and co-facilitating with the Director of Innovation the design sprints and development cycles
- Work closely with the Director of Innovation to set product agenda for each fiscal year, and to revisit and improve upon that agenda quarterly
- Help integrate the full product innovation team of Dream Designers into this process
- Provide regular critique and product strategy direction for new products that are in the works
- Ensure internal and external research fully informs the product development cycle to generate the highest impact product and services
- Liaise with the creative services organization—the Creative Director, graphic designers, and more—to ensure quality product design
- Manage the work and professional development of our Dream Designers—our core product strategists and content experts
Is this you?
At The Future Project, we’re in the business of realizing big possibilities, together. That means we hire dreamers and doers with the confidence and humility to do extraordinary things. In addition to those experience, skills, and character traits, we think someone described by the below will flourish in this role:
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong understanding of how to build excellent product and service development processes.
- Experience in product and service strategy and development.
- Able to work across teams and functions to integrate streams of work (creative, sales and expansion, research, design, etc.)
The Future Project is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, or gender.
Tell us more about you below!